Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am printing a wedding invite and the response is to an

Customer Question

I am printing a wedding invite and the response is to an email address. How do I get just that part to print in black instead of blue?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I print off the invitation, it all comes out correctly in black, except for the email address I've included which comes out blue. I want it all to be black. I'm working on a Mac
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

what software are you using to create the invite ?

that is a standard thing to put email addresses in blue as a link

there should be a way to remove the hyperlink from the address but if i knew what software it was i could get you better instructions