Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am printing a wedding invite and the response is to an…

Customer Question
I am printing a...

I am printing a wedding invite and the response is to an email address. How do I get just that part to print in black instead of blue?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When I print off the invitation, it all comes out correctly in black, except for the email address I've included which comes out blue. I want it all to be black. I'm working on a Mac

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/31/2016
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

what software are you using to create the invite ?

that is a standard thing to put email addresses in blue as a link

there should be a way to remove the hyperlink from the address but if i knew what software it was i could get you better instructions