Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I somehow screwed up my web cam and cannot find it's

Customer Question
software - may need to...
I somehow screwed up my web cam and cannot find it's software - may need to reinstall that software
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/31/2016
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today.

Which webcam are you referring to? Is it the built in one or an external one?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Do you still need help with this problem or has your webcam started working?

Thank you. I will be standing by,
Jason

Sorry, got called away. Yes it's the built in camera. I expect to be available for the nextm couple of days. Thanks for your response

Thank you for the update. May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

John, Computer Science Engineer