Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The right hand side of every page printed on my HP2600n has…

Customer Question
The right hand side...

The right hand side of every page printed on my HP2600n has a streak that runs the full length of the page. I replaced the transfer belt assembly thinking that may help but it didn't

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It is only the black ink part. So I changed the toner cartridge, still the same

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/31/2016
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

did you try replacing the cartridge ?

usually that is a dirty corona wire. But if you clean it and it keeps coming back the cartridge is just spitting out too much toner in that section.

Or there is a problem with the drum/ imaging unit and its got a couple of lines that just stay magnetized for black no matter what.