Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't my citizen 310 to register on my pc it will not

Customer Question
I can't my citizen...

I can't my citizen 310 to register on my pc it will not print, I have downloaded and uninstalled the drivers a millions times

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

This is a receipt printer for Quickbooks

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/31/2016
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

does it show up in the devices and printers folder

and will it print a test page from there if you right click on it and select

PRINTER PROPERTIES

and then click the print test page button ?

If it will than its not the printer install that is the problem

quickbooks has to be set to use it.

Are you using the POS version of quickbooks ? If you are not than it is really not designed to use a receipt printer. You have to customize an invoice templet to do it

as in this webpage

http://www.fourlane.com/how-to-get-quickbooks-to-print-to-a-thermal-receipt-printer/