Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Where do I find the "auto answer function" I 't seem to find…

Customer Question
Where do I find the...
Where do I find the "auto answer function"
I don't seem to find it. Any help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/30/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

What you are looking for is in the Fax Settings - Receive Mode. One of the Receive modes, in most or all Brother-made faxing machines, is equivalent to 'AutoAnswer': it is 'Fax Only' mode, I think. Which assumes that there is nothing on the line but the Brother fax, and therefore all calls coming in are fax calls, and therefore they should all be answered by the Brother fax.

Let me know if this answers your question, please.

Let me know, also, if you need further details as to how to access and set this setting of the Fax Receive Mode.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.