Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

, what is error code oxe8 and how do I fix it?
,

Customer Question
What is error code...

What is error code oxe8 and how do I fix it?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
I don't want to pay a monthly charge
forget it I got one printer with a error code oxe8 just want to know what it is.
1/30/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

First, this site has subscription and phone call upgrade options, both are optional. Otherwise you'll continue here under the one time fee.

Can you please provide the make/model of the printer, and double check the exact code?
Presumably that is an epson code and you may mean 0xEA?

I gave you the name of the printer Epson xp-420 and the error code is what I told you ox-e8...You have not give an answer but yet you charged me 23.00 bucks for nothing, I want a refund ASAP...

I had no information from you. I'd be happy to provide an answer, but I needed the requested details from you, including the model number and confirmation of the actual code you are getting (what you sent is not a valid code).

Per the terms of the site you agreed to, you are charged upon corresponding with an expert. You paid your fee to the site (not to me).

I cannot access any account matters or give you a refund, but if you'd kindly communicate the requested details, I can then furnish an answer for you.