John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

, what is error code oxe8 and how do I fix it?
,

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what is error code oxe8 and how do I fix it?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to pay a monthly charge
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it I got one printer with a error code oxe8 just want to know what it is.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

First, this site has subscription and phone call upgrade options, both are optional. Otherwise you'll continue here under the one time fee.

Can you please provide the make/model of the printer, and double check the exact code?
Presumably that is an epson code and you may mean 0xEA?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I gave you the name of the printer Epson xp-420 and the error code is what I told you ox-e8...You have not give an answer but yet you charged me 23.00 bucks for nothing, I want a refund ASAP...
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I had no information from you. I'd be happy to provide an answer, but I needed the requested details from you, including the model number and confirmation of the actual code you are getting (what you sent is not a valid code).

Per the terms of the site you agreed to, you are charged upon corresponding with an expert. You paid your fee to the site (not to me).

I cannot access any account matters or give you a refund, but if you'd kindly communicate the requested details, I can then furnish an answer for you.