Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Office Pro 8500A

Customer Question
HP Office Pro 8500A
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/29/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously? Or is this a new printer or new computer, or new internet modem / router device, etc.?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Also, do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.