Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

We have a Konica 1250P Bizhub. The printer went down in the

Customer Question
We have a Konica 1250P...
We have a Konica 1250P Bizhub. The printer went down in the middle of a print job. No matter what we do - cold boot; PC cold boot; it comes up with HDD Recall of the job it crashed on and I can't delete the recall. We have reformatted the hard drive 5 times; replaced the hard drive and have come up in service mode - but can't get the "HDD recall" to terminate. Any ideas?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
1/30/2016
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 1 year ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

If your Bizhub has a hard drive that has been reformatted and that did not fix the problem, I suggest looking for a factory reset menu under Tools or Settings on the printer control panel.

John, Computer Science Engineer