Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a photolink scanner that worked when I used it about…

Customer Question
I have a photolink scanner...
I have a photolink scanner that worked when I used it about 5 years ago. Now I have a new computer and I am using Windows 10. Is there an up grade to make the scanner work with Windows 10?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/29/2016
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer

Do you have already connected the scanner with your PC ?

The scanner down loaded software into a file called SCAN 2PC and created a Shortcut. I clicked on the shortcut and scanned a picture. It scanned but nothing happened.
Are you still there?

Yes, I am trying to find the drivers for the scanner.

Thanks for waiting, I have tried to find the drivers for the scanners, but unfortunately I got some information, which tells that Pandigital have closed their company completely and thus stopped providing any further support for their products, which means you will not be able to use the scanner with any new PC, because you will not get the driver to run the device with the latest PCs.

OK thanks. How much does that cost me?

Nothing extra, as you seems to be a subscriber. Please let me know, if you need any further help on choosing a new scanner, otherwise please do remember to give rating and please remember as we are not associated with Pandigital, I can only provide you the information, which is possible.