John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

My printer says memory is full. I need it business. How do I

Customer Question

My printer says memory is full. I need it for my business. How do I fix it? it is a brother MFC-L2720DW My name is JAcquie
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It wont print because it says memory full
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try doing a photocopy, of just one sheet. Does that photocopying operation conclude successfully? or does it fail to produce the copy?

Or does it continue to display an error message *and* fail to produce the copy?

And, do you also use the Brother machine as a fax machine ?