Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer says memory is full. I need it business. How do I…

Customer Question
My printer says memory...

My printer says memory is full. I need it for my business. How do I fix it? it is a brother MFC-L2720DW My name is JAcquie

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It wont print because it says memory full

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/29/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try doing a photocopy, of just one sheet. Does that photocopying operation conclude successfully? or does it fail to produce the copy?

Or does it continue to display an error message *and* fail to produce the copy?

And, do you also use the Brother machine as a fax machine ?