Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** ..my question is ,,, i have a epson…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** ..my question is ,,, i have a epson artisan 1430... i start to print in the middle of the printing process my printer just stops printing didn't know what the problem is

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

The document I'm printing is a 13/19 image its for screen printing ,,,when i load it its starts to print ok then in the middle of the page it just stops and the power button starts to blink green and the wi fi button stars to blink green didn't know what it is...

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/29/2016
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

is that the only document that fails to print ?

those lights flashing green usually just mean it is busy and/or receiving data.

It may be that there is some sort of error in the codes it is getting and it kind of gets stuck because it doesnt know what to do with it. Or it might even be that the image is too large to fit in its memory so it gets stalled.

I would try dropping the resolution down a bit and see what it does.