Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Unplugged the printer without turning off now it is in pause…

Customer Question
unplugged the printer without turning...
unplugged the printer without turning off now it is in pause mode and not connected to internet, although both plugs are in & power is on.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/28/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing from the computer)?

What's the status of the Wi-Fi / wireless light / icon on the printer device?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.