Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an EPSON XP-830 EXPRESSION PREMIUM PRINTER. How can I…

Customer Question
I have an EPSON XP-830...
I have an EPSON XP-830 EXPRESSION PREMIUM PRINTER.
How can I get an Instruction Book on how to use it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer?

Do you need help with copying and / or printing and / or scanning?

Are you able to print from the computer to the printer?

The instructions manual for your printer is online, which you can view on your computer's screen. And/or you can print the manual also. Is that okay?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back to continue. For now, I'm providing the printer's instructions book / manual per your request.

- Please click on the website below for the online manual:

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd42851/index.html

, there, you can view the printer's online manual easily.

- And if you'd like to print the manual, please click on the website below:

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd4/cpd42851.pdf

; you can view and print the printer's manual at the above website.

Reference:

https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?UseCookie=yes&infoType=Doc&oid=273279&prodoid=63102263&category=Products

Also, if you need to, you can click on the website below in order to download and install the printer's driver / software for your computer:

https://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/support/supDetail.jsp?oid=273279&infoType=Downloads

When you are available, please type a the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.