Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

When I want to scan with my Canon MF8030Cn, I get the error

Customer Question
Customer: My name is***** want...
Customer: My name is***** want to scan with my Canon MF8030Cn, I get the error code 255,0,0.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I could scan Always, but only recently, I can print on my Canon , but when I will scan via MPToolbox, everything goes well, until the moment scanning has to start, I get message: Error 255,0,0 and it is over.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/26/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you prefer I assist you by written support only?

Or would you like to speak over the phone and /or have me connect directly to your computer to work on this issue in person.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dear Dustin,
I already gave these info about my printer.
Meanwhile I did solve the problem myself.
Thanks for the attention to my problem.
I will no further need "just answer"
Please do unsubscribe me.Best regards
Achille

The link below will help you cancel your subscription.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription

John, Computer Science Engineer