Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I have theEPSON WF-3640 printer copier I need to make copies

Customer Question
I have theEPSON WF-3640 printer...
I have theEPSON WF-3640 printer copier
I need to make copies of documents before morning don't have a computer hooked up what do I do?!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
1/26/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 1 year ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to print documents from the computer?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Or are you trying to scan from the printer to the computer?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I want to copy some paper documents

What happens when you copy some paper documents? Is there any error or message?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I when I press the start key it tells me this operation is invalid

I do live online support. I can help you here. Please turn off printer, then disconnect power cord from printer for about two minutes, then re-connect, then turn on

, then press the copy option / button on the printer, then let me know what happens. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is a brand new just baught it!

Sorry, were you able to follow all the steps physically in order to set up the printer? Were you able to install the ink cartridges successfully? Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
All that is done just want to copy the documents

Please try this: Turn off printer, then disconnect power cord from printer for about two minutes, then re-connect, then turn on. Does it show any error or message?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Same response it's like it is not finished setting up The date entry continue to flash in last digit and downy continue to next step

Can you press the Stop button?

Does it let you continue the setup? Does it let you go to Menu, etc.?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The response is the same "this operation is invalid" there is no menu botton
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is s status botton I get same response

I'm sorry; unfortunately, it looks like you got a bad printer. Can you return / exchange it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Wao this is the second one tonight could it be it has to be connected to a computer can I connect it with blue tooth to my iPhone?

Sorry, that is strange, no, it does not have to be connected to a computer or iphone; it should work as a standalone device.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok thank you

No problem. Sorry about the hardware issue. Maybe you should get another printer brand, I prefer Brother or Canon. Do you need help with anything else tonight?

If you get a new working all-in-one printer, then you should be able to make a copy without needing a computer or iphone.

Also, if you need (wireless) printing from iPhone (or tablet or computer) with a working printer, then I can help you with that any time.

Thank you for your patience.

Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician