Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need power cord

Customer Question
Need power cord
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/26/2016
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 2 years ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can buy it from here --> http://goo.gl/udeiGh

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask

If you just need the power cable that plug in to the adapter, then you can buy it from here --> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0048O33P8/ref=s9_simh_gw_g229_i3_r?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=11CXTEXM1FQ6PKHR4C96&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=2079475242&pf_rd_i=desktop

or you can also buy the AC adapter + power cable from here --> http://www.amazon.com/UpBright%C2%AE-Adapter-lexmark-22K0615-Digital/dp/B00J94UJK4