Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I 't need a vet, I need a tech qualified to fix a Kodak…

Customer Question
I don't need a vet...
I don't need a vet, I need a tech qualified to fix a Kodak printer problem.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/26/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I'm a printer tech, can you please tell me the model of the printer, and a complete description of the problem?

Did you still need assistance with this?
I'd like to help, but require communication back from you with the model number and details pertinent to the issue, please.