Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30+ yrs. experience in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Printer is giving me manual feed insert paper
, worked

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. Printer is giving me manual feed insert paper
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: worked fine this morning,, but nothing is working, just gives me that message. don't even see a manual feed location. paper carrier is full don't know what else to tell you
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

something you are printing either requested a manual feed or is a size not loaded in the printer

They almost all have manual feeds

sometimes its just a slot above the paper tray

if you give me the printer make and model i can show you where it is

or you can just cancel the print job from the computer or printer menu