Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print when I ask to print something from…

Customer Question
my printer will not print...
my printer will not print when I ask to print something from the computer
It will copy something on the scanner but not print from the computer
I already pulled the plug and put it back doesn't work
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/25/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when printing?

What's the model of your Brother printer?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Does this issue occur when printing a particular item, such as a document, a picture file, a web page, an email message, etc.? Or does it affect when printing anything?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,