Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need voice help on making my new Epson printer XP420 (new)

Customer Question
work without having to pay...
I need voice help on making my new Epson printer XP420 (new) work without having to pay for a long distant phone call to the Phillipine Islands. HELP NOW
HELP HELP
Call me at(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/25/2016
Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

I have long distance via a VOIP phone, and I can usually reach out to most countries, but have had problems on occasion. If you want me to give it a go, i'd be happy to.