Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I asked the question twice already, my printer is not

Customer Question
printing on the right side...
I asked the question twice already, my printer is not printing on the right side of the page. what do ai do to fix it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/25/2016
Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

I think you have opend several questions about the same topic and are not looking at your other requests, i have been trying to get hold of you.