Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't get my MG 7720 printer to scan on my Mac

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/25/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Have you tried scanning using Image Capture?

www.switchingtomac.com/tutorials/how-to-scan-in-os-x-using-image-capture/

If you are not able to do that, please let me access your computer remotely, so that I can assist you further.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N