Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer. My problem is…

Customer Question
Hello, I have an...
Hello, I have an HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer. My problem is when scanning a photo, the picture scanned is very light in color. I have to manually adjust the color brightness and contrast each photo before I can save it. When I first got the printer it did not do this. The color was identical as the photo. Is there a way I can adjust something so that I don't have to work on each and every photo that I scan? Thank You.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/25/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you prefer to have me connect to your computer via a screen sharing session and try and work through the problem directly, or do you want me to try and guide you via written support only?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

John, Computer Science Engineer