Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson wf-2540 has not worked since I changed all ink

Customer Question
my Epson wf-2540 has not...
my Epson wf-2540 has not worked since I changed all ink cartridges. It shows paper jam but there is no paper in it and then shows printer error. After changing ink it shows charging ink but cartridge holder has not returned and is now under the casing. I may have pushed it under when I again removed and replaced cartridges. How can I get cartridge hold to return.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/25/2016
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please