Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to scan to computer

Customer Question
how to scan to computer
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/25/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message when scanning? Was it working previously?

Is printing currently working fine or not?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do you see the (Canon) MP Navigator EX program on your computer? If yes, can you open that program and scan?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me. Thank you.