Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i connect my Canon PIXMA MG 2922 printer using USB…

Customer Question
how do i connect my...
how do i connect my Canon PIXMA MG 2922 printer using USB
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is this a new printer or new computer, etc.?

Can you please click on the Apple logo / menu, then click on About this Mac, then tell me your Mac OS X version?

Have you tried installing any printer driver / software yet?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Can you please click on the Canon website below:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-inkjet-printer/mg-series/pixma-mg2922?tab=drivers

, then there, click on the option SELECT on the right of the item MG2900 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)

, then check the box "I have read and agree to the terms"

, then click on option DOWNLOAD to download and install the printer's driver / software.

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.