Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a sam4s NR-500 and can't seem to add products using…

Customer Question
Hi! I have a sam4s...
Hi! I have a sam4s NR-500 and can't seem to add products using my sulux 616a barcode scanner. Would you know why?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Can you help me to add products to my till using the barcode scanner please?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/24/2016
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Electronics Pete

Hi there,

If you are setting up the scanner for the first time, you will need to set it up first using the scan codes in the manual.

See page 45 onwards:

http://www.ycr.co.uk/faq/download/SAM4S/ECRs/NR-5xx/Documents/NR-500%20Technical%20Manual.pdf