Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper got caught in my MFC-J435W printer and the ripped

Customer Question
paper was taken out. It...
Paper got caught in my MFC-J435W printer and the ripped paper was taken out. It no longer prints but keeps on making the usual noises but the "black box" that apparently moved back and forth inside the printer now just jumps an inch or two and makes a loud click and moves back and continues to periodically repeat it. I would appreciate if you could help me. Thanks!
Robb Moran
Sanibel, FL
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/23/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Sorry for the issue that you are having. Please follow this link and get back to me after following the directions.

http://support.brother.com/g/b/faqend.aspx?c=us_ot&lang=en&prod=mfcj430w_all&faqid=faq00002918_002