John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I want to connecz my canon mx 895by ethernet/Lan
, I

Customer Question

Customer: I want to connecz my canon mx 895by ethernet/Lan
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I use windows 10 and the connection by usb is working
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You will need to install regular drivers for your MX895, to get network functionality.

Before giving you accurate detailed instructions, I have to ask first: When you go to

Control Panel - System and Security - System,

what is listed as the System Type, 32-bit or 64-bit, please?