Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a deskjet 2050 all in one with a document still in…

Customer Question
I have a deskjet 2050...
I have a deskjet 2050 all in one with a document still in queque and the printer stopped printing how do I getthis document out of quegue
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/23/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

windows 10
thank you I'm waiting

Please right click on the Start button and select Control Panel. In Control Panel, select View Devices and Printers, listed under Hardware and Sound. Right click on the printer name and select Remove Device/Delete. You may have to remove the printer USB cable before doing that.

Then, from the View Devices and Printers, click Add a printer. Select Local printer and follow the on screen instructions to add it again.

Try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Shefin where are you I'm waiting for some response

Try printing again.

Thank you!
S H E F I N

Shefin there is no document in guegue printer still not printing status read error

Are you able to copy like Xerox without using the computer?

Have you tried deleting and adding the printer again?

Thank you.

S H E F I N