Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Why cant I setup printer to my brand new pc

Customer Question
why cant I setup printer to my brand new pc
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/22/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the make and model number of the printer, operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

It is a Canon pixma mg3560 and I'm using windows 10 on a brand new pc
it is wireless
are you there I have just paid 32 for an answer please

Please go to the link below, put a check mark on the box under Download and click Download.

http://support-au.canon.com.au/contents/AU/EN/0100536701.html

Download and install the driver. let me know if you have any issues.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

I got the same msg that it could not be downloaded

Are you the administrator of your computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

win-mg3500-1_1mcd(2).exe couldn't be downloaded is the response I continue to get
It is my pc
Brand new

Have you tried downloading using different Browsers? Like Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

no but will try it
I am unable to download chrome
hello

Have you tried using both Edge and internet explorer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

I have used internet explorer I don't know what edge is. is there a security thing that I need to disable to allow downloads?

Try disabling your security software for some time and check if you are able to download.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

how do I do that?

You can see the antivirus symbol on the right bottom corner of your desktop. Right click on it and select Disable.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

This isn't helping me I am just becoming more confused as I cannot disable the security

If you are not able to do that, try resetting internet explorer by following the instructions in the link below.

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/27121-internet-explorer-reset-windows-10-a.html

Or http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

After resetting internet explorer, try downloading the driver once again.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

I feel I have just wasted my money and been stooged into a monthly subscription that is of no use to me. Please send me a link to unsubscribe and I'll wear wasting my 32 dollars

If you would like to get a refund, please contact our customer support from the link below.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thank you.

S H E F I N