Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Samsung clp 300 printer wont start. cannot get pc to show…

Customer Question
My Samsung clp 300 printer...
My Samsung clp 300 printer wont start. cannot get pc to show what is wrong with it. Do you hae any suggestions.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Can you provide more details please?

I don't know what kind of details you want? I thought I was connected to Samsung tech support, but evidently you are a third party tech support entity. If you are capable of getting my printer to work, your fees may be worth it, but so far all my feedback indicates you are not there to help.

Hey there for what ever reason your CC did not clear for the call. This happens often as CC companies do not let more than one charge go at a time. I can work with you here and we can try the call later.