Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MY Service Ticket number is 3024576670. NUMBER MY BRAND NEW…

Customer Question
MY Service Ticket number is(###)...
MY Service Ticket number is(###) ###-####
NUMBER FOR FIXING MY BRAND NEW LAPTOP
WHERE TO SEND,AND WAS TOLD IT WOULD BE HAND DELIVERED BACK..
WHY AM I PAYING POSTAGE AN DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO GET SERVICED..
BRAND NEW PRODUCT I CAN PAY FOR COMPLETE PROTECTION IN 90 DAYS BUT UNLESS I GET ANSWERS...
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/22/2016
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 2 years ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But to some extent, I would not worry too much about HP. They are a company of excellent reputation and considerable standing in the field.

The identity of the nearest HP Authorized Service Center varies, according to where you are located. If they have not told you its address, then presumably that service center will contact you, or send you email. Or they will send you another email shortly, with all the details. They may be double-checking to make sure of those details, before sending you that information.