Richard, Technician
Experience:  Printer and scanner problem resolver for over 15 years
32989067

, Designjet q5669a won't start, there's an error code

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Designjet q5669a won't start, there's an error code 08:11 on the front panel
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Did as asked, no change, still error 08:11
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Can you check all cables connecting to it please for any damages.

Look for any kinks on the cable itself or the connection points.

Let me know please.