Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

Where can I get windows 10 64 bit drivers Epson Stylus Pro

Customer Question
Where can I get windows...
Where can I get windows 10 64 bit drivers for my Epson Stylus Pro 9600?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Printers
1/21/2016
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 1 year ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer. May i connect with you remotely to do this for you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No I am not in front of my computer. Can you send that email me the Windows 10 64bit drivers for my Epson Stylus Pro 9600 ultra chrome ink printer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
my email is***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am at work and my computer is at my house. No Epson does not have windows 10 drivers for this printer

Which operating system did you had prior to 10 where it was working?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What you get from their website is a network utility file and a network config file. No windows 10 64 bit drivers

Which operating system did you had prior to 10 where it was working??

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I just acquired this printer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can you get the required printer driver?

It lists the netconfig utility, means it should automatically install the drivers when you hook it up. I would suggest that you contact me back when you're at home so we can troubleshoot on spot.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My printer is hooked up via usb

When you go to devices and printers, what does it show?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Will you provide me with a dedicated telephone number so I can contact you. Also will additional charges apply since my situation was not resolved?

If you want to close this question, it can be done straight away and refund will be issued. If you want to wait until you go back home and contact me, then we can keep this open. Phone call, and remote services are additional services. There will be a charge for it. What you have paid covers assistance by this mode.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This afternoon when I get to my house.

Okay.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Your dedicated telephone line number and contact information please.

This is the page from where you can back to us. If you want to be phoned, then you'll need to request that using the option given on your screen.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do not wish to be phoned, but how can I get a guarantee that I wont be charged when I try to contact back your organization. My problem has not been resolved.

If you come back to this page and reply here then you will not be charged, cause you're continuing on the same question. You can speak to the billing team on +1(###) ###-####

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is there a link, special place with a code that I need to enter to get back to you?

No, just open your e-mail and click View Response in the email sent by JustAnswer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok I will. What is the latest time I can contact you?

We have several experts always online. I will opt out of the question so it will be open to all experts. When you get back and reply, any available expert should pick it up.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will thanks. Please note in your records that my problem was not resolved and I will be contacting your organization later this afternoon.

The chat we had here is open and visible to all experts - so everyone knows that it is not resolved. Also, if for any reason you're not satisfied just give a call on the number to have refund issued.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi, I need Epson stylus Pro 9600 with ultra chrome ink for windows 10 64 bit drivers installed. The previous technician said that I should contact your company when I am in front of my computer. I am contacting you my computer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Can someone please answer my message
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am not allowing any remote to my computer if it cost me any additional fee. I already paid a fee and my situation has not been resolved.

The additional cost is for me remoting in because it requires more of my time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Jason then you can tell me what to do.

It sounds like the last person gave you the instructions, but that didn't work. That is why I offered the remote service.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you going to assist me with getting the windows 10 64 bit drivers for my Epson Stylus Pro 9600 ultra chrome ink printer.

I was hoping that I could help. It appears that you do not wish for me to remote in and get this working.

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason

Jason Jones, Technician