Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a MX 922 printer. I want to print a DVD label using…

Customer Question
I have a MX 922...
I have a MX 922 printer. I want to print a DVD label using MY Image Garden. But, when I try to drag and drop an image onto My Art/New Disc Label it says "Fails to Load."
I wonder if I should download an updated version of My Image Garden, or do you have another suggestion?
Thanks in advance for answering my question.
** *********
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/21/2016
Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Do you know what version you have of it now? You can download the latest version here:

http://bitli.es/fm5yWx

Actually, this link is better - it has all the software and drivers for your model printer:

http://bitli.es/R586vd

Michael, I am now back home at my computer. I have made no progress in printing a DVD. I have re-downloaded the Canon updates, but the issue is the same. When I use Canon's My Image Garden software to try to print my picture on a DVD, it always says "did not load" after I have selected my photo and then when I push the print button. Frankly, I don't think you can help me unless you have worked with My Image Garden before. I don't want to waste your time or mine unless you have lots of experience with Canon's software. JC

What makes you think I would answer your select your question to help you if I have not worked with and do not currently work with, My Image Garden? That would be silly, wouldn't it?

You have given me two different errors. At first, you said "Fails to Load". More recently, you mentioned that is says "did not load". Can you please tell me which error it gives, and where you are seeing the error? Also, what "button" are you pressing? Are you referring to the button to print from the software?

Previously, you had indicated that you get the error when you try to drag and drop an image onto the disc label. Is that no longer the case?

Sorry we have gotten off to a bad start. I decided to go to Canon for my needs, and they told me how to print my DVD. I should have contacted them first.Please cancel my subscription to Just Answer. Anyway, thanks for the effort you made. JC

Please rate my level of service using the OK, Good, or excellent rating icons.