Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Computer networking/repair. 12+ years experience.
59725966

I'm ***** *****. I have a WF-2650 printer and need to

Customer Question

Customer: I'm ***** *****. I have a WF-2650 printer and need to replace ink cartridges, but the cartridge holder is not moving over so I can get access to the cartridges.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I cannot get access to the cartridges. They sit under a cover and the unit is supposed to move from under the cover so I can change them, but I cannot remember how to make it move.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I believe you may be missing a step.

This is not an automated process.

Go into the SETUP menu on the printer, under Tools/Maintenance, then under INK. There you'll find a button that says CHANGE CARTRIDGE, after pressing that then you can raise the lid to access the carriage.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help with this?