Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm ***** *****. I have a WF-2650 printer and need to

Customer Question
I'm ***** *****. I...

I'm ***** *****. I have a WF-2650 printer and need to replace ink cartridges, but the cartridge holder is not moving over so I can get access to the cartridges.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I cannot get access to the cartridges. They sit under a cover and the unit is supposed to move from under the cover so I can change them, but I cannot remember how to make it move.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/20/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I believe you may be missing a step.

This is not an automated process.

Go into the SETUP menu on the printer, under Tools/Maintenance, then under INK. There you'll find a button that says CHANGE CARTRIDGE, after pressing that then you can raise the lid to access the carriage.

Do you still need help with this?