Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer will not print. Little blue light on left is on

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/20/2016
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 2 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Let me know if you get any error code

does the print eject a blank page or nothing happens when you try to print

Nothing

Please follow the below steps

remove the cartridge...turn off the unit....unplug the power cable...manually slide the carriage assembly\ printhead back and forth
also clean the rail against which the assembly slides with a tissue ensuring that there is no ink residue on it
clean the golden contacts of the cartridges and the printhead with a cotton swab dipped in little alcohol
once these steps have been done turn on printer and try to print

let me know the status and i will suggest further steps