Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I printed two pages yesterday. the noise was happening

Customer Question
i printed two pages yesterday...
i printed two pages yesterday. the noise was happening before I printed them, but the print quality was fine. The paper tray was down to its last sheet, so I replenished it, thinking that may be part of the problem. print cartriges are low, but not empty.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/20/2016
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the printer?
Is it still making noises? Any error codes/numbers?

It is imperative that you reply back to me here, on your original question only, please.

Posting new/duplicate questions costs you more and hinders my ability to reply.

Please reply back here on this page when ready, at http://www.justanswer.com/printers/9i834-printed-two-pages-yesterday-noise-happening.html

Nathan, my apologies. I didn't understand the way the my.justanswer website works. First I was in touch with Russel. When I clicked on his answer, your name came up saying you were on line. I presumed you were part of a team, so I responded to you,with the information Russel asked for. Then I go to your answer, and again a third name comes up, John this time. So I ended up with three different technicians responding. I thought it was three people on a team, but now am beginning to see that you all work separately. My error arose out of the way the website brings up a new name each time, saying I am online now to help. Am I the only person who gets confused by this? So, with my apologies, I've gone back to Russel, not that I have worked out how your website works. Thank you.

Thank you