Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** and I am unable to get my Epson

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** and I am unable to get my Epson printer to change from offline to online. I have had it several years and has always worked fine.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well, I have not done anything unusual. Try to print a letter from Word, as an example. the printer will not print. I check it out on the pc, look at the printer, it is connected, shows the letter to be printed and says the printer is "offline". I ran Windows 10 printer diagnostics and it says all that is wrong is the printer is turned off but of course it is on. Have cycled power several times, all with the same result. any suggestions

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/19/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of the printer?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Thank you.

S H E F I N