Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Kris. Just got a new Canon MG7520. Ink is installed and the

Customer Question

Customer: Kris. Just got a new Canon MG7520. Ink is installed and the test paper went well. I am unable to figure out how to hook up my mac book pro wirelessly? Looking for more clear directions?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am a the point where I am pushing the button on the printer to set up the wireless LAN connection. I go to my MacBook and cannot find the printer? I have looked in adding a printer, bluetooth? I don't know how to set up the connection.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Either way is OK. I am willing to pay if it is helpful.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Printers
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

In order to setup wireless on the printer, follow the instructions in the link below.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART116574&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1453226026645

After setting up wireless on the printer, follow the instructions below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the print & scan window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.

Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N