Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Brother MFC printrer will not power up?
, I shut it…

Customer Question
My Brother MFC printrer...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I shut it off to stop a print job now it just wont turn on

Technician's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Printers Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Ok

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/19/2016
Technician: VanMagnus Systems, Engineer replied 2 years ago
VanMagnus Systems

Hello and thank you for choosing JA for your support needs. Were there any Storms or Power Surges or Outages in your area recently???

No

Ok. Have you moved it to another part of the home or office and tried that Sir or Madam?

Also, unplugging it from the Power or Surge Protector it may be plugged into and plug it directly into the wall???

Just tried that. No change.

Ok. What is the closest Major City Nearest you?

boston
Hello, this is not helping me. I am not satisfied with this program and I do not want to be billed for this service.Thanks anyway.
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

My apologies for any delay in getting you an appropriate answer. If you'd still like assistance, I'm available to give you immediate answers, if you'd let me know the full model number of your printer, please.

If you prefer to cancel/refund, you may do so from the help page.

Where is the Help Page????

I'll opt out as well if you don't wish to continue. The account/help page is at the top, but I'm not able to assist with those functions as we are all independent techs and have no access to billing/account info.

There is no help in my account nor is there a way to request a refund? This sucks!

I'm just the tech, I can help you with the printer issue, but I can't do anything with billing. All of that information is on the account page under contact or help.