Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Whene i try to print on my cannon printer there is a page on…

Customer Question
whene i try to print...
whene i try to print on my cannon printer there is a page on top of the first page and it wont print
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/19/2016
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Electronics Pete

Hi Pam,

Approximately how old is the printer?

Does it work ok if you feed in one page at a time?

4 years old inever tried feeding 1 page at a time
when i try to print there is one page on top of the other and i wont print
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
can i call you
are you still working on this problem
pete are you going to get back to me on this problem since i am paying for this

Yes, please try printing on just one page at a time and let me know if they feed in correctly and come out ok...

when I say there is a page on a page I mean on the computer screen and when it does that I cant print. when I use to be able to print it didn't do that.