John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

Approximately 10 sheets of paper are jammed in the printer.

Customer Question

Approximately 10 sheets of paper are jammed in the printer. I cannot see the paper at all in the output , but it is still visible in the input rack. I don't see it under the ink cartridges.
It is a brand new printer. Help?
Category: Printers
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

What is the make and model of the printer?