Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I get my MG5620 to print from the cloud?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/18/2016
Technician: Sowrav D., Engineer replied 2 years ago
Sowrav D.
Sowrav D., Engineer

You can get the detailed information and steps from the link below, if you need any specific help, please let me know, after reading the instructions.

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART116629

I went to the link you suggested but it did not give me a clear explanation of how to print. I am using a chromebook along with my printer. I have followed all of the steps, the information is sent to print the document I requset, however it does not print.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, bt if you have mentioned that, you want to print from a chromebook then, I could have posted the answer according to that, anyway here is another link in which you will get the steps to configure the chromebook for printing.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-print-from-a-chromebook/

this still does not help complete set up.
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 2 years ago
Robert M., Consultant

to print from a chrome book it needs to be set up as a google cloud printer under the google account that you use with your chromebook

this page goes through the setup which has to be done from a device other than the chromebook

https://support.google.com/cloudprint/answer/1686197?hl=en