Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I was scanning photos to my computer but since I moved to a…

Customer Question
I was scanning photos to...
I was scanning photos to my computer but since I moved to a new home, I have been unable to scan photos to my computer. I says that the drivers are no longer available. How do I get the drivers reinstalled?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/18/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

The operating system is windows 10 and the connection can be either USB or wireless.

Please go to the link below, download and install MG6600 series Full Driver & Software Package.

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mg-series-inkjet/mg6620

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N