Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Lexmark printer, 2600 series and my computor are not

Customer Question
comucating with each other although the...
My Lexmark printer, 2600 series and my computor are not comucating with each other
although the printer works alone in copying, etc. I can't find my Lexmark installing disk and I would like a replacement from you if possible. My telephone #***-***-**** and email # ***** *****@yahoo'com
Sincerely
Jerry D. Ledbetter
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/18/2016
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please let me know the operating system (E.g. Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N

Please let mew know the exact model number of the printer (E,g, X264dn), Mac OS X version (E.g. Mac OS X 10.7) and connection type (USB or wireless), so that I can assist you better.

Thank you.
S H E F I N