Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought a canon pixma mg2922. Trying to install on

Customer Question
Just bought a canon pixma...
Just bought a canon pixma mg2922. Trying to install on Nextbook (Android). Followed guide but cannot connect. It's asking for OF4756-MG2900Sseries wifi password ***** could not find one in guide. Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/17/2016
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 2 years ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the model of your Internet modem/router device?

Do you have a laptop/wireless computer that is currently able to connected via wireless? If so, does it have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.