John, Computer Science Engineer
Experience:  CompTIA A+ & Microsoft Certified Professional with 15 years of experience repairing computers and printers.
23822421

I have a Canon printer Pixma MX 892 that has printing

Customer Question

I have a Canon printer Pixma MX 892 that has printing problems.
I took it to a shop 2x along with my computer a Toshiba Satellite running windows 7 as it would not print from emails, word or openoffice sending it to SAVE.
I have cleaned the printhead, run deep cleaning etc.
It will print photos from Picasa beautifully with rich colors.
It may put out a blank sheet without printing from word or openoffice.
I tried Canon self help and the internet on this model without success
We have had this printer about 2 years and it has been flawless
Category: Printers
Expert:  Viet - Printer Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it let you select the correct printer name when at the print dialog in Word or email, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That sounds good, however my options when I tried to pay only gave me 3 which entailed signing up for monthly payments over 3 time periods ..... I just wanted to get this problem solved at this timeTalk over the telephone is better for me and I can put the team viewer up for youI used Just Ask on my auto repair and it was good with no long time service.
Con

Thank you for replying back. I do live online support; remote support will be easier and quicker for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you.

Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=8074ba0c-11c9-49f4-8909-fc2ccf2f60c0

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

And this is only a one-time support session per your request; there is no monthly payment. Thank you.

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/jyvf22f

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.....yes I would like this but I have more problems today as the prices are showing up in Euros which shows me a price of US $152.00 ??? is this correct? At Mex money that is fine,.
The computer is very slow & I have run virus checks etc
I am retired and live in Baja Rosorita because we cant afford the USA any more, I cant understand the language and HOLA the VPN I use to put my ISP in the US is not working now so if you can also fix these issues I will increase the price with you.Things also disappear as I write as they just did.I was stating that I will be available after 9 am tomorrow so set a time Calling(###) ###-####or email meCon

Yes, that's Mex amount. Are you available now? It should be a quick fix.

Tomorrow, can we continue in the afternoon from 12PM Pacific time or later? Thank you.