Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am in need of a way to reload my cannon printer. 't know…

Customer Question
I am in need of...
I am in need of a way to reload my cannon printer. Don't know how it got deleated.
It is a mp210
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Printers
1/16/2016
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To ensure that we get the correct software, I need to ask you a few questions.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.